Please note: the final application deadline is July, 15th 2013.
Some places may be allocated after the registration deadline. Please contact the BFHZ-CCUFB if necessary.
The summer school addresses primarily Ph.D. students, however post-docs and master students can also apply. Regulare participants from the industrial sector are also welcome to participate in the Summer School.
- Interest in the topic
- Interest in the Franco-German research cooperation
- Academic qualification, relevance and quality of the abstract
Please hand in the following documents
- Application form (please download at the link below)
- Letter of motivation (in Englisch, German or French),
- Curriculum Vitae (in Englisch, German or French).
Applications will be evaluated by a commission of experts and organisers of the summer school.
Facts and figures
- 21 - 27 July 2013
- Accomodation in double rooms
- Approximately 50 participants
- Registration fee: 250,--€ for PhD Students and 500,--€ for regular participants (will include board and lodging, travel costs not included) / If regular participants will stay only for a short-term registration fees will be reduced.
As Summer School “smart mobility 2020” gives ECTS credits for its courses, it is easy to transfer your credits to other European universities that use the ECTS system. Nevertheless, we recommend that students/PhD check with their home institution before applying to be sure that the credits are transferable and can be included in their domestic degrees.